Friends, in today’s time, money is such a thing, for which every person is running here and there. But friends, sometimes it happens to us that no matter how much money we are earning, but still we need whatever money we have, but friends, you know that in such difficult times you have to borrow money from anywhere. No need, because there is always such a thing in your pocket, whenever you need peso, how will it be if you are able to use it. Now you will say how can this happen, so friends would like to tell you it can happen absolutely. Friends, for this you should have a credit card, now we are going to know how to get this credit card and would like to tell all of you friends, today I am going to tell you about the credit card of this bank, its name is IDFC. Recently some new credit cards have been launched by Bank ji and this bank, one of which is IDFC First Millennia Credit Card and today we are going to talk about this credit card in this post, today all of you are going to know. How can you apply for IDFC First Millennia Credit Card, what documents do we need to get IDFC First Millennia Credit Card, who can apply for IDFC First Millennia Credit Card What will be the benefits in Millennia Credit Card, after taking IDFC First Millennia Credit Card, how much limit will be available in it, how many fees and charges will you get for taking IDFC First Millennia Credit Card, all this we will know through this post today. Well, let’s find out quickly.
IDFC First Millennia Credit Card Overview
choose a topic
Friends, now if you would have known a little about this credit card, then friends, this credit card has been launched by IDFC Bank a few days ago, this credit card is completely different from all other credit cards, which we will talk about further. Why it is different, a special thing about this card is that whenever you spend money anywhere with the help of this card, you get a lot of rewards, this credit card makes your life very easy.
What are Super Saver Benefits?
- With the help of this credit card, you can withdraw money from ATM without interest, that too for more than 48 days.
- On this credit card, you will get an interest of minimum 0% and maximum 0.75 per month and 9% every year which is less than all the credits.
- The most important thing about this credit card is that you do not have to pay any over limit fee on this.
- The rewards you get on this credit card will not incur any redemption fees.
How and how many will get Reward Points?
- You will get 10X reward points if you do transactions above 20,000 through this card.
- If you spend money online anywhere, you will get 6X reward points.
- If you spend money offline anywhere, you will get 3X reward points.
- These reward points will never expire.
- If you spend money on this on the day of your birthday, then you will get 10X reward points.
What are the joining benefits?
- If you take this credit card then you will get welcome gift watchers. You spend above 15,000 within 90 days after your card is fully set.
- You will also get 5% cashback on your first EMI transaction performed within 90 days after the card is set up.
What will be the Fees & Charges?
- LifeTime Free Credit Card
- Over Limit Free – NIL
- Credit Card Interest Rate – from 0.75% to 2.99% per month
- FX Markup – 1.99%
- Late Payment Fee – 15% of Total Amount Due (subject to Min Rs.100 and Max up to Rs.1,000)
- International & Domestic Cash Advance Fee-Rs.250
IDFC First Millennia Credit Card कैसे ले?
Friends, today all of you have learned that how can you apply for IDFC First Millennia Credit Card, what documents will be required to take IDFC First Millennia Credit Card, which application for IDFC First Millennia Credit Card? What are the benefits you will get in IDFC First Millennia Credit Card, after taking IDFC First Millennia Credit Card, the limit up to Rs. To know through this post, if you have any question left about this credit card, then you can ask us by commenting below, if you like the information given by us, then definitely share it with all your friends everywhere. Share it. Friends, heartfelt thanks to all of you for taking out a little time out of your precious time to read our post till here.